BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

LOREN RIDINGER SHOPPING IN LONDON PART II

We are living it up for our last day in London (I’ve been on the go for 3 months Asia, Spain, London and now we are off to Mexico)! This was my last morning with my fabulous UK glam squad Zukreat and Victoria they have been amazing this entire trip. Thank you so much ladies for everything!


loren-ridinger-hair-makeup


And now I am exhausted from our marathon shopping trip today but there was no way I could leave without shopping in London at Selfridges and Harrods. I love shopping in different cities because it is amazing to me how styles and tastes change from place to place and country to country. Good to know in my industry!


loren-ridinger-shopping-london


My favorite purchase of the day – shoes, of course! – Giuseppe Zanotti lace up booties. I cannot wait to wear them the spikes and ankle cutouts are so sick. Would you wear these?


giuseppe-zanotti-spike-booties

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates