BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

LOREN LOVES: MY AFFORDABLE ANIMAL PRINT SCARF


I’m just like everyone else and am definitely guilty of impulse purchases! It’s even more difficult to say no when the deal is just incredible, like with my new affordable animal print scarf. I received so many sweet tweets about my scarf yesterday (thank you!) I thought I’d share the details with you.

Only $18 from Aldo! You can’t beat this! The pale pink and neutral colors aren’t harsh at all and the scarf itself was light enough for me to wear while shopping in London. I love mixing highs and lows – the affordable animal print scarf and BCBG blazer with my Hermes bag and Lanvin flats. The perfect outfit don’t you think? Xo


loren-ridinger-aldo-leopard-scarf


aldo-animal-print-scarf

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates