BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

SAM EDELMAN STRIPED T-STRAP THONG SANDALS


My girl Jaci is the sandal queen and has the most amazing collection. She was wearing these Sam Edelman striped t-strap thong sandals yesterday and I made her take a picture for the blog – I think you all will love them as much as I do!

Sam Edelman Striped T-Strap Thong Sandals 




sam-edelman-thong-sandal


Jaci purchased the Sam Edelman striped t-strap thong sandals ($65) at a boutique in her hometown a few weekends ago and they are currently sold out online. Stop by your local Neiman Marcus to see if they have any Sam Edelman striped t-strap thong sandals left in stock! The classic pattern and neutral, buttery leather is absolutely classic they top my must-have list for summer shoes.

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates