BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

RSVP! LOREN RIDINGER MOTIVES COSMETICS EVENT IN LONDON

I can’t wait to host my next Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics event next week in London and everyone isinvited! Launching Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics in the UK is going better than I could have imagined and we are so excited to bring this beauty brand overseas. Providing makeup artists and beauty lovers the opportunity to grow through Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics in the United Kingdom is a dream come true.


motives-makeup-london



I will be hosting my third Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics event on Monday July 9th at the Charing Cross in London from 7pm – 9pm. This Motives by Loren Ridinger Cosmetics event is the best opportunity for all of us to talk about makeup and the business of beauty if you live in London. Can’t wait to meet with you all!

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates