BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

LOREN RIDINGER’S NEW CUSTOM HEELS IN LONDON UK


We have had an incredible few days in London so far! I am amazed by the motivated and talented people we continue to meet on every trip overseas. The group of women who are taking over the UK with Motives Cosmetics are a dream come true – the best of the best and I am so happy we are working together.

Juanita came to our business meeting last night with a surprise for me and I had to share. Check out this pair of new custom heels they are gorgeous! So much detail and so much sparkle :) Thank you baby I love them! You can contact Juanita on Twitter if you want a pair of yourself. Xo


loren-ridinger-london-shoes


loren-ridinger-london-shoes

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates