BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

LOREN RIDINGER JEWELRY DRESS FORMS IN NYC


I just adore how my assistant Jaci styled my jewelry and belts here in NYC. Such a unique way to organize my favorite pieces they are beautiful and deserve to be on display! The dress forms are custom from blossomdressforms.com and you can pick any pattern you want but I’m crazy about the red and white polka dots, which make a bold statement in my black and white apartment. What are your favorite ways to organize jewelry and accessories? Do you like the dress forms options?

Our designer dress forms are a beautiful piece of  furniture and art to add to a boutique, bedroom, boudoir, dressing room, entryway or any room for a splash of modern art or to display your special scarves, belts, dress, tops or jewelry.


loren-ridinger-jewelry

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates