BREAKING NEWS

Facebook

Sunday 15 July 2012

LOREN RIDINGER’S COUTURE PEARL HANGERS FROM THE CRYSTAL FLOWER

After ordering these exquisite hangers from Lizet Gonzalez’s Etsy shop The Crystal Flower, Lizet recognized my name and reached out. Her email made my day it was the sweetest thing! Part of The Crystal Flower couture collection, the hangers (only $45!) are described as perfect gifts for a bride and her bridal party. I definitely agree but.. I couldn’t stop envisioning them in my room so I requested a few for myself!

loren-ridinger-lizet-gonzalez-hangers


We are working on a project to display some of my favorite clothing as artwork and just had to have these vintage-inspired, mother of pearl and crystal hangers. Hand embellished and stunning, Lizet is beyond talented! I cannot recommend The Crystal Flower enough! You really can find some of the most amazing pieces on Etsy. What’s the best thing you ever purchased on Etsy? These beautiful hangers definitely top my list! Xo


loren-ridinger-lizet-gonzalez-hangers


loren-ridinger-lizet-gonzalez-hangers

Share this:

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Faxhionx. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates